If you have any questions or are in need of information, please call the Pavilion at (801) 465-7041.
The Pavilion at Mountain View Hospital is a short-term comprehensive inpatient psychiatric program. It is designed to meet the emotional and psychological needs of adults ages 18 to 55. In addition the Geriatric Psychiatry is designed to meet the emotional and psychological needs of senior adults ages 55 and over.
Patient care emphasizes health and wellness while ensuring comfort and safety.
Services in this program include: psychiatric assessment, medication management, assistance with substance abuse and detoxification, diagnostic testing as ordered, group, family and educational therapy. A discharge plan is outlined with each patient to ensure appropriate resources for ongoing support.
We welcome inquiries from individuals, family, friends, and professionals who seek solutions to behavioral health issues. We provide evaluations onsite through our 24-hour hospital crisis team.
Our program is built upon the belief that recovery from mental health and substance abuse problems can be achieved through a comprehensive approach to one’s psychological and social needs. Services include:
- Comprehensive assessment
- Individualized treatment planning
- Medication Management
- Individual and group therapy
- Multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Substance abuse-medical detoxification
- Assessment/treatment of cognitive and functional decline due to depression, anxiety, dementia, and substance abuse
- Treatment team includes physicians, psychiatrist, therapists and technicians
- All rooms are in a safe, comfortable environment
- Discharge planning/support assistance