Curtis C Johnson, MDOrthopaedic Surgery
Curtis Johnson, MD, is a doctor specializing in Orthopedics practicing at Central Utah Clinic - Orthopedics in Provo, Utah. As an Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Johnson uses both surgical and non-surgical techniques to treat musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, joint pain, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors, and congenital disorders. Common orthopedic surgeries include hip replacement, knee replacement, shoulder surgery, rotator cuff repair, spinal surgery, and ACL reconstruction. Dr. Johnson is board certified and a member of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Johnson completed Residency at University of Southern California School of Medicine and attended Medical School at University of Utah School of Medicine.
- Orthopaedic Surgery - Primary
- Surgery of the Hand
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: BYU, B.S. Accounting Cum laude
- Graduate Degree: University of Utah School of Medicine, M.D.
- Residency: University of Southern California, Los Angeles County Medical Center, Orthopedic Surgery - 1994
- Fellowship: Indiana Hand Center, Dr. James Strickland, Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Indianapolis, Indiana - 1995
- Mountain View Hospital