We have moved to a more stringent level of visitor restrictions for the safety of our patients, staff and community members. We hope that persons who would normally have been able to visit, will understand the extreme importance of keeping their loved ones healthy during this unprecedented time. The new rules are as follows:
- Visitors are limited to 2 per Non-COVID-19 patient or mother/baby couplet for the duration of their stay.
- Visitors must be the age of 18 or older.
- All visitors must wear a face covering or mask and are encouraged to bring their own.
- All visitors are screened for symptoms of COVID-19. We do not allow visitors that are ill or who suspect they may have COVID.
- Waiting rooms are currently closed. Visitors should remain in the patient room as much as possible.
- Visitors are not allowed for patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19, except in the following cases:
- In end-of-life patients with COVID-19, up to two visitors total will be allowed and protective equipment must be worn. These two visitors may not switch out with other visitors and must be over the age of 18.
- Pediatric patients (under 18 years old), one designated visitor allowed throughout stay.
- Emotional wellbeing.
We encourage, where possible, that persons utilize technology to connect with their loved ones in and out of the hospital. Thank you for supporting them at a distance during this challenging time!