Uro Health - What options are available for relief?
Healthy Conversations FREE Seminar Series
Come listen to Urologist
Sean Henderson, MD, a
fellow in robotic surgery, speak about urology issues and answer questions from the audience
on how to resolve them. He will also discuss the positive benefits of robotic technology now
available at Mountain View Hospital in resolving issues related to urological and other conditions.
Refreshments will be served.
January 30, 2019 | 5:30pm
Mountain View Hospital
Medical Plaza Building Classroom, 3rd Floor, Hospital Administration
1000 E 100 N,
The following symptoms can negatively affect quality of life and may be related to the prostate:
- Burning or pain during urination
- Straining to urinate, or trouble starting and stopping while urinating
- More frequent urges to urinate at night
- Loss of bladder control
- Decreased flow of urine stream
- Blood in urine (hematuria)
The following issues in women may warrant medical intervention, especially when related to a condition called vaginal prolapse:
- Heaviness or pressure in the pelvis
- Recurrent bladder infections
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary frequency or urgency
- Difficulty emptying the bladder
- Vaginal bleeding
Often these symptoms may be treated by medication or other non-invasive procedures. Sometimes surgery is indicated.