Performance You Can Trust
Mountain View Hospital in Utah County is proud of our track record of excellence in patient care. Our delivery of high-quality care is consistent, as proven by the quality performance and recognition we receive year after year. Here is a list of recent accomplishments and awards received from third-party quality agencies within the healthcare industry:
- The Joint Commission, the nation's premier healthcare accrediting agency, recognized us as a "Top Performing Hospital" for our care of surgical patients and those experiencing heart attacks. Mountain View Hospital in Payson is one of only 117 Joint Commission-accredited hospitals recognized as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for five consecutive years.
- Designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- Certified as a Stroke Receiving Facility by the Utah Department of Health
- Achieved the HealthInsight Quality Award for seven consecutive years (2009- 2015).
- Graded with an "A" Hospital Safety Score by the Leapfrog Group (Fall 2015)
- Achieved the Maternity Care Excellence Awardtm (Healthgrades - for all years reported by UDOH since 2012, including 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Ranked Among the Top 10% in the nation for Maternity Care (Healthgrades - for all years reported by UDOH since 2012, including 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Achieved a "Best Kept Secret" Award, which recognizes top performing hospitals in communities where perception of value among healthcare consumers is comparatively low (Hospital Value Indextm).
- Get With The Guidelines - Stroke, GOLD PLUS Achievement Award (American Heart Association 2013-2014)
- Earned a "Best in Market" Award: #1 out of the three highest ranking hospitals in the area for high performance in quality, affordability, efficiency and satisfaction (Hospital Value Indextm).