Performance You Can Trust
It’s one thing to say that you’re better, but it’s another thing altogether to demonstrate that you are. Mountain View Hospital in Utah County is proud of our track record of excellence in patient care. Our delivery of high-quality care is consistent, as proven by the quality performance and recognition we receive year after year. Here is a list of recent accomplishments and awards received from third-party quality agencies within the healthcare industry:
- The Joint Commission, the nation’s premier healthcare accrediting agency, recognized us as a “Top Performing Hospital” for our care of surgical patients and those experiencing heart attacks. We were one of only six hospitals in Utah, and among only 620 nationally, to earn this designation.
- Designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- Achieved the HealthInsight Quality Award for four consecutive years (2009-2012). One of only five Utah hospitals to achieve this award in 2012.
- Graded with an “A” Hospital Safety Score by the Leapfrog Group – in two consecutive reports.
- Achieved the Maternity Care Excellence Award™ (Healthgrades 2012)
- Ranked Among the Top 10% in the nation for Maternity Care (Healthgrades 2012)
- Ranked #1 in UT for Prostatectomy in 2012 (Healthgrades 2012)
- Ranked among top five hospitals in Utah for Prostatectomy (Healthgrades 2012)
- Among only nine Utah hospitals and three in MountainStar Healthcare recognized with the 2010 HealthInsight Quality Award. Mountain View Hospital earned this award because of the improvement in: Heart Attack Care
- Surgical Infection Prevention
- Heart Failure Care
- Pneumonia Treatment
- Achieved a “Best Kept Secret” Award, which recognizes top performing hospitals in communities where perception of value among healthcare consumers is comparatively low (Hospital Value Index™).
- Earned a “Best in Market” Award: #1 out of the three highest ranking hospitals in the area for high performance in quality, affordability, efficiency and satisfaction (Hospital Value Index™).