High-Quality Care and Recognition Performance You Can Trust
It's one thing to say that you're better, but it's another thing altogether to demonstrate that you are. Mountain View Hospital in Utah County is proud of our track record of excellence in patient care. Our delivery of high-quality care is consistent, as proven by the quality performance and recognition we receive year after year. Here is a list of recent accomplishments and awards received from third-party quality agencies within the healthcare industry:
- The Joint Commission, the nation's premier healthcare accrediting agency, recognized us as a "Top Performing Hospital" for our care of surgical patients and those experiencing heart attacks. We were one of only six hospitals in Utah, and among only 620 nationallty, to earn this designation.
- Among only nine Utah hospitals and three in MountainStar Healthcare recognized with the 2010 HealthInsight Quality Award. Mountain View Hospital earned this award because of the improvement in:
- Heart Attack Care
- Surgical Infection Prevention
- Heart Failure Care
- Pneumonia Treatment
- Achieved a "Best Kept Secret" Award; recognizes top performing hospitals in communities where perception of value among healthcare consumers is comparatively low (Hospital Value Index™).
- Earned a "Best in Market" Award; #1 out of the three highest ranking hospitals in the area for high performance in quality, affordability, efficiency and satisfaction (Hospital Value Index™).
- Among only eight Utah hospitals recognized with the 2009 HealthInsight Quality Award.
- One of only three hospitals to earn a Specialty Excellence Award for Prostatectomy (HealthGrades 2010)
- Ranked among the top 10% in the nation for Prostatectomy (HealthGrades 2010)
- Ranked among the top 15% in the nation for Sepsis Treatment (HealthGrades 2010, 2009)
- Ranked among the top five in Utah for Prostatectomy (HealthGrades 2010)
Hospital Switchboard 24/7
Free Physician Referral
Make Same-Day Appointments
Class & Event Registration