Mountain View Hospital in Payson
Mountain View Hospital offers invaluable expertise gained from delivering exceptional patient care since 1979. We may not be bigger, but we strive to be better as our hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare. We meet that standard through changes in upgrading technology and advanced procedures. While these changes may be constant, our tradition of caring and healing will never fade.
- 124 licensed beds
- More than 200 physician medical staff
- More than 500 employees & volunteers
- 8,500-plus outpatient visits per year
- 1,000-plus inpatient admissions annually
- More than 1,900 surgeries performed annually
- About 900 deliveries annually
- High-quality performance and recognition including The Joint Commission's “Top Performing Hospitals” award.
Accredited by The Joint Commission